This magazine has been at the forefront of conservative thought since its founding in 1955 by William F. Buckley Jr. Every other week, National Review provides keen reporting, commentary and analysis on politics, economics, and current events from a conservative perspective. National Review gives you a side of the news that you just can’t find anywhere else–with a style and wit guaranteed to keep you interested and informed–plus unsurpassed book and movie reviews.
This is a complete step-by-step guide for sculpting in a wide range of media. Clear photographic sequences show how to model with clay, plaster, and papier mache; select and use wood and stone for carving; make armatures and molds for building and casting. Discover how to use color and create a variety of surface effects and finishes. All tools and equipment are clearly explained and you find helpful advice on setting up a studio as well as essential information on safe working practices.
This hardcover book with internal wire-o binding is 6.5in x 8in, a perfect size for readers to keep handy in their workshops, and reference often. The stylish design of this book, along with the interior photographs, illustrations and diagrams, make the learning process simple and fun for beginners and provides useful tips for more advanced sculptors.
Along with descriptions of the tools and techniques used for sculpting, readers will find examples of projects by accomplished sculptors. Following these examples, new artists can learn techniques while adjusting the projects to their own styles. These projects include people, animals, nature, objects, and more.
Mysterious palmistry hand for your magic rings & amulets. The palm, a map of life, shows us the way energies flow, to learn a person’s personality, fortune, and future. Palm reading, or chiromancy has been used for thousands of years based on astrology, planets, forces of nature and classic elements.
- Hand for your magic rings & amulets
- The Palm, a map of Life, shows us the way energies flow, to learn a person’s personality, fortune, and Future
- Alm reading, or chiromancy has been used for thousands of years based on astrology, planets, forces of nature and classic elements
- Unique and modern design
- Measures 4 by 8.25 by 2.5-Inches
The LEGO Disney Frozen II 41168 Elsa’s Jewelry Box Creation makes a perfect gift or Frozen bedroom decor for fans of the Disney Frozen movies. This decorative jewelry box for kids is inspired by Elsa’s ice castle with snowflake decoration, and features a turntable function to make the Elsa mini doll and Nokk, a mythical water spirit, horse figure spin around and around. The jewelry box drawer itself has a lock function to keep kids’ favorite bits and pieces safe inside. Plus, this toy jewelry box includes a mirror inside so kids can see how their Frozen jewelry looks on. This DIY jewelry box building set makes a great arts and crafts project for kids. The LEGO jewelry box comes with 2 LEGO toy rings and includes 2 Frozen characters from the movie: Elsa and a Nokk.
- Kids will love making their own Elsa Frozen II jewelry box to safely store all of their precious bits and pieces, such as their favorite Frozen jewelry. Plus, this Frozen set includes 2 LEGO toy rings locked inside!
- This DIY jewelry box is a great arts and craft activity for hours of imaginative play. The finished jewelry box features a mirror, drawer and lock. Plus, it also includes a turntable for an Elsa mini doll and Nokk LEGO figure to spin around on.
- This cool DIY craft lets boys and girls aged 6+ build a decorative jewelry box with 2 Frozen characters. It’s the perfect holiday gift or birthday gift for pretend play or as Frozen decoration.
- LEGO Disney Frozen II Elsa’s Jewelry Box Creation can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks for endless Frozen adventures. Kids can bring to life Frozen II or make up their own story.
- When it’s fully built, this awesome 300-piece kids jewelry box measures over 9-inch (23cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) wide and 4-inch (12cm) deep and is the perfect Frozen bedroom décor for any Disney fan’s bedroom
- AUTHENTIC SHAPE – for effortless matcha whisking. Our custom Han-Tsutsu-Gata Shape developed by experienced ceramic artisans measures 3 inches tall, 4.5 inches in diameter and can hold up to 17 oz (filled to the rim). The specially designed open shape and same width top and bottom diameter allows for easy matcha preparation without tiring out your wrist or leaving some matcha unwhisked.
- EACH BOWL IS UNIQUE – no two are the same. Handcrafted in true Wabi Sabi style that traditional artisanal Japanese pottery is famous for, each ceramic matcha bowl is slightly different in shape, color shade and pattern. Embrace the beauty of these perfect “imperfections” by having truly one of a kind matcha tea bowl.
- FINEST QUALITY – made from highest grade, lead free, durable porcelain ceramics and sealed with high temperature glazing, these ceremonial matcha bowls can be used for both – traditional tea ceremonies and enjoying a perfectly delicious cup of matcha every day. Dishwasher friendly.
- SOPHISTICATED GIFT – for you, your loved ones, friends and colleagues. For those who have a great taste, pursue healthy lifestyle or simply admire Japanese culture and aesthetics. Every handmade matcha tea bowl comes neatly packed in sleek minimalist style gift box ready for beautiful gift giving.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED – your satisfaction means the world to us! That’s why all our matcha bowls go through a careful quality inspection. Every tea cup is checked one by one for any visual flaws to make sure you always get the best quality. Should you happen to receive an odd set that is less than ideal, just let us know and we quickly take care of it, no questions asked.