Cast a gorgeous glow over your stylish decor with this enchanting clear glass table lamp. Crafted in a versatile clear glass, the base features a teardrop shape that adds graceful curvature. The shade is made from hardback linen and the cord is wrapped in silk for an elegant finishing touch.
- [SATISFACTION GUARANTEED]: Every JONATHAN Y design is created with uncompromising attention to detail, using only the highest quality components. We proudly stand behind all of our products – if you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days for a full refund. Based in Soho, New York, designer Jonathan and his talented team of professionals create affordable home decor with high-end designer styling.
- Sold in a set of two
- 100% cotton hardback drum shade in white
- Beautiful to display or easy to conceal: the 60 inch cord is silk-wrapped
- On-off rotary switch on socket
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any Type “a” 100 watt incandescent, 23 watt CFL, or 12 watt LED
- [QUALITY CONSTRUCTION]: JONATHAN Y table lamps are modern classics, finished with high-end details like our bespoke lampshade, easy 1-way switch and elegant, soft-white LED. Designed to illuminate your home with warm light, this lamp makes a stylish addition to any living room, dining room, bedroom, entry or office. We’ve included eco-friendly LED bulbs that use 90% less energy than incandescents – and our lamps fit standard light bulbs too! Our lighting is ETL Listed and meets 120-volt UL standards for safety and quality.
- [ENERGY-SAVING LED BULBS INCLUDED]: Compatible with Philips Hue and Alexa smart outlets (sold separately), our included LED bulbs provide soft, flicker-free lighting. Crafted using the latest technology, JONATHAN Y LED bulbs have a lifespan of 25,000 hours. What does this mean? Under normal use, LED bulbs that are lit 6-8 hours a day can last up to ten years. Even under heavy use, our sturdy LED bulbs will still last multiple years. Our high-quality LED bulbs are an eco-friendly energy-saving upgrade over standard incandescent bulbs.