This guided arts-and-crafts activity gives young artists everything they need to create two shimmering “stained glass” light catchers. The results are gorgeous: Shaped sticker-gems depict a hummingbird, flower, and butterfly beneath a rainbow-filled sky in one frame; in the other, a dolphin, sea turtle, angel fish, and clownfish swim through a sunbathed coral reef. Hang the finished artworks in a sunny window to see these pretty scenes shimmer to life! They make an impressive display, but are so easy to create: Just match the stickers to the number key and place them on the see-through design templates. Young artists will be enchanted by the glittering results, and proud to show them off in the ready-to-hang frames.
- Follow the number key to place glittering stickers over the template.
- See-through sparkle-gem stickers shine when the light shows through!
- Pre-mounted in ready-to-hang wooden frames.
- Includes everything you need to fill the pictures–no glue required!
- Develops concentration and fine motor skills.