Sleep? You can’t really function well in life without it. Blackout curtain panels are a necessity for privacy. Being awoken by the sun is actually good for you, but there are times when darkening a room aids in sleep especially for napping children, shift workers or others with non traditional sleep schedules and for blocking artificial night time light such as from a streetlamp. Blackout curtains also are energy saving (keeping heat from escaping in the winter and the hot sun from heating up your room in the summer) and help block or muffle outdoor noise. Benefits of blackout curtains: Energy efficient:They can decrease the amount of money spent on heating and air conditioning because of the curtain’s ability to reduce the amount of heat lost in cooler months and reflect heat in the summer. Sunlight:These blackout curtains are made of tightly woven, dense fabric inter sewn into a triple weave technology to reduce unwanted sunlight. These curtains will stop light from passing through thanks to special treatments and extra tight woven fabrics to help you control the light levels in your room. Creative Design:An allover geometric lattice pattern offers a pleasing accent for any window. Lattice pattern interwoven to complete a chic and versatile look to compliment any room. Privacy: If you’ve ever been kept awake by irritating little noises from the street below that pull you back from the edge of blissful sleep, you’ll appreciate the noise reduction abilities of our blackout drapes. The thick blackout fabric of our readymade blackout curtains helps to dampen noises, contributing further to the peaceful sanctuary you need when you are drifting off to sleep.
- DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION: These curtains block light, are sturdy thick material in their feel, and have a gorgeous printed tone on tone design that makes them look really lux, rich and spot on. Each panel contains six (6) chrome grommets. Package contains two (2) blackout curtains panels.
- BLACKOUT: Room Darkening curtains are manufactured as a triple weave innovation, which is a denser and tightly sewn fabric to help insulate against light. These blackout curtains would be a great add for your bedroom, livingroom, or your kids room.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT: HLC.ME Blackout Curtains are great for energy-saving. These curtains are insulated to block the heat or cold from entering your home and allowing you to decrease your heat and cooling systems up to 30% of your bill. A great way to save money with a one time purchase of these blackout curtains.
- REDUCES NOISE: No one wants to have their conversation heard from outside their home. Use these blackout curtains in your livingroom when the guests come over for greetings. It can get very loud and you do not want pedestrians hearing in on your conversations.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Machine Wash Cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool iron if needed.