The Tree of life is an important symbol used by many theologies, philosophies and mythologies. It signifies the connection between heaven and earth and the underworld, and the same concept is illustrated by Gustav Klimt’s famous mural. Klimt used oil painting techniques with gold paint, to create luxurious art pieces, during that time.
The concept of the tree of life is illustrated by Gustav Klimt’s painting in a bold and original manner. The swirling branches create mythical symbolism, suggesting the perpetuity of life. The branches twist, twirl, turn, spiral and undulate, creating a tangle of strong branches, long vines and fragile threads, an expression of life’s complexity. With its branches reaching for the sky, the Tree of Life roots into the earth beneath, creating the connection between heaven and earth. A concept often used to explain the concept of the Tree of Life, in many cultures, religions and ideologies.
- The Tree of life is among the most recognisable from Gustav Klimt’s career. Someone say that the painting symbolizes the union between man’s greatest virtues, which are strength, wisdom and beauty.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium cotton canvases, giclee printing gaurantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors.
- Picture Size: 24X16″, Golden Framed Total Size: 28×20″ Width: 1.5″
- Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids’ rooms.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world’s leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.