A painting from Picasso’s early Blue period, the artist’s work takes on a sentimental and melancholic tone, using a monochromatic style to create Depth of feeling. Artist: Pablo Picasso title: the Blue nude (seated nude), 1902. Product type: framed gel coated – hand applied texture finish. Frame: satin black 1 laminate. Image dimensions: 23. 75 in. W x 35. 75 in. H. Outside frame dimensions: 25. 00 in. W x 37. 00 in. H
- Art is mounted on hardboard and finished with a protective coating for a luminescent sheen and a unique canvas-like texture. Uses fade resistant inks, and is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Finished art piece is professionally handcrafted in Madison, Wisconsin
- Unique finishing creates a shatterproof, durable, easy to clean piece of framed artwork
- Hardboard and frame core crafted from environmentally friendly composite recycled wood products
- Ready to hang for easy installation.