Bring a vintage twist to any household. This is a real photographic print, not a cheap inkjet print like some others, and are sure to class up your home decor. The original patent artwork has been reinterpreted by award winning artist Norm Lanier.
* HOW FUN – These prints are guaranteed to be a great addition to any room.
* READY TO FRAME – You get one 11″ x 14″ print. 11″ x 14″ frames are super easy to buy here on Amazon or at any department or craft store. Choose the frames that work with your decor.
* MADE TO LAST – The prints are printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper for a lifetime of enjoyment.
Art Cards – Essential Oil Edition have all of the standard features of traditional playing cards, with the added benefit of information about commonly used essential oils and original, hand-painted renditions of the plants from which they are extracted. Card faces are represented by 13 essential oils: 2: Lemon (Citrus limon) 3: Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) 4: Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 5: Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) 6: Peppermint (Mentha piperita) 7: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) 8: Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum (C. zeylanicum) 9: Oregano (Origanum vulgare) 10: Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) Jack: Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) Queen: Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) King: Melissa (Melissa officinalis) Ace: Rose (Rosa damascena) The Joker card includes a definition of what essential oils are, some of their uses and the types of evidence that supports them. www.sozoseed.com
Playing Cards, Art, Education, Games, Essential Oils
Art Cards – Essential Oil Edition have all of the standard features of traditional playing cards, with the added benefit of information about commonly used essential oils and original, hand-painted renditions of the plants from which they are extracted.
Card faces are represented by 13 essential oils (see details below). The Joker card includes a definition of what essential oils are, some of their uses and the types of evidence that supports them.
Art Cards are printed in the USA by the distinguished United States Playing Card Company and feature a linen finish on casino grade paper.
Material: Metal, Rubber Size: As the picture show Weight: Approx. 370g
* A indispensable tool for homemade oil painting frame! * Make your own canvas frame, sized for your specific needs. * Canvas pliers will give you a sure grip for stretching canvase, no-slip gripping on webbing, leather or canvas. * With Wide mouth pliers, pliers width 12cm, beautiful workmanship. * Rubberised grippers to minimise marks to canvas. * Spring loaded action,Feel comfortable and convenient to use.
1 x Canvas pliers 1 x Spring
Note: 1. Please allow 1-2 cm errors due to measure. 2. The colors may have different as the difference display,pls understand.
YESSHOW Amazon seller, was established in 2015, actively research and develop high-quality products, and providing excellent services, customer satisfaction is our pursuit. The company has developed a number of own-brand products, to provide consumers with more choice, consumers have a pleasant shopping experience.
About Returns Policy and Our Services:
1. If you have any questions, please leave us a message. You can send messages or e-mail, we will reply to you within 24 hours. 2. If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us and we will solve your problem as soon as possible, and make you satisfied. 3. If you have ordered the wrong product, it does not matter as long as you contact us, we will handle it as soon as possible. 4. If you are very satisfied with our products, please leave your valuable feedback. We will always provide the best service, thank you for your support.
1. A indispensable tool for homemade oil painting frame!
2. Make your own canvas frame, sized for your specific needs.
3. Canvas pliers will give you a sure grip for stretching canvase, no-slip gripping on webbing, leather or canvas.
4. With Wide mouth pliers, pliers width 12cm, beautiful workmanship, Comfortable handle,easy to use.
5. Rubberised grippers to minimise marks to canvas.
Metallic stud earrings are a classic and versatile accessory appropriate for day or night. The 14k Gold 4mm Ball Stud Earrings are a simple stud pair with a lot of metallic attitude. Attached to each friction-back post is a 4mm 14k gold ball that brings radiant shine to any ear with its polished finish. The simple pearl-shape metallic design will look magnificent against layers of timeless gold jewelry. Makes a wonderful gift for any occasion.
Polished Duragold ball-stud earring featuring post with friction backing
Duragold is a unique and patented 14k gold alloy that resists scratching and denting
A lovely and delicate piece featuring a black-colored teardrop pendant with a blue colored stone within its charming frame. A lovely style staple that’s perfect for any occasion. Measures 16″ x 0.625″ x 1.75″
Black-tone pendant necklace featuring a multifaceted blue stone suspended from a vintage style teardrop frame
Black-tone link chain with lobster-claw clasp and 1928® brand logo tag
Chain adjustable from 16 to 19-inch length
Vintage-style necklace featuring floating faceted teardrop nestled in larger teardrop.
In this generously illustrated guide, newly revised and updated, a well-known American sculptor shares his forty years of experience working with welded sculpture techniques. Nathan Cabot Hale begins with the basic assumption that it is necessary for a sculptor-welder to have the same professional skills as a good job-welder. To help readers gain those skills, he demonstrates both traditional and comparatively new welding methods step by step, including the oxyacetylene technique in modeling small-scale figurative sculpture. Mr. Hale first discusses the basic tools and techniques of welded sculpture, then addresses the construction of abstract and organic shapes and modeling solid figures. This is followed by detailed coverage of finishing techniques, arc welding, and welding large-scale commissioned works. He even dispenses helpful practical advice on the economics of fine art — exhibiting work, staying alive, searching out public and private support, and more. Over 80 helpful diagrams and more than 100 photographs accompany the text, demonstrating techniques and procedures and depicting works in progress as well as finished works. In a new chapter written specially for this edition, Mr. Hale shares the heartening artistic philosophy he has developed over his long and distinguished career. Sculptors at many levels of accomplishment will find his book instructive and inspiring.