This beautiful box is made of seasoned Linden wood, from the Tatra Mountain region of Poland. The skilled artisans of this region employ centuries old traditions and meticulous handcraftmanship to create a finished product of uncompromising quality. The use of feathered corner joints and raised interior lining ensure its enduring value as a lasting keepsake. These boxes are entirely decorated by hand, using various combinations of carving, brass and copper inlays, burning, and staining techniques. Once bestowed upon royal families throughout Europe as an elegant and exclusive gift, these boxes were used to hold timeless treasures. Then as now, each box is entirely handcrafted, is a unique masterpiece, and is exclusive in its detail and individual character. The Tatra Mountain lore adds a mystique to each box, that combines with the premier craftsmanship to bring years of pleasure to the owner.
- Beautiful Hand Made Wooden LARGE FLORAL PATTERN BOX. Made in Poland.
- Material: Wood. Volume: 203 cubic inch. Dimensions: 13-5/8 in. x 7-1/8 in. x 3-1/8 in.
- Made of Seasoned Linden Wood From the Tatra Mountains in Poland
- This box features a brightly colored floral design accented with metal inlay and set against a carved, burned texture background. A three compartment tray lifts out to reveal a final compartment inside the box.
- Functional lock and key to keep your treasures safe